COMMITTED TO PEOPLE
Orascom Hotels Management statement on COVID-19
We are closely monitoring the advices of the World Health Organization as well as all local authorities regarding the COVID 19 cases and its impact.
The wellbeing of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to us and our thoughts are with those who were affected.
Being passionate travelers ourselves, we understand the stress resulting from the uncertainty about booking and traveling and are keen on providing our customers with maximum flexibility during these challenging times. We are therefore implementing the following policies:
Change & Cancellation of Bookings:
For guests with already confirmed bookings for any future date, including restricted bookings, full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival are allowed, as long as the change or cancellation is made by October 31st, 2020.
- Any changes to existing bookings are subject to availability and any rate differences.
- Reservations made for the period of Eid al-Fitr are excluded and booking restrictions apply.
- Above policies apply to guests who booked directly, either through the website or the Call Center. Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Together we can – Safety is our priority
At all Orascom HM Hotels; we take hygiene and cleaning standards very seriously and thus, have rigorous hygiene and cleaning protocols in place. We closely monitor the guidelines of both, the World Health Organization and local governments to ensure all our Hotels apply best practices, allowing uninterrupted holiday experiences for our customers and a safe work environment for our associates.
Click here for detailed information about OHM Health & Sanitation Program
On top, being a part of a centrally managed community, we are working closely with the different outlets in our towns to re-instate safety measures.
Committed to People
Orascom Hotels Management suspended all hotel operation for over 6 weeks (March 19 – May 15, 2020) in efforts to support reduce the risks of infection and spreading of the virus. People and sustainability have been the main driving forces for us since our Group’s inception. We see ourselves committed to positively contributing to the public wellbeing.
Orascom Hotels Management would like to thank you for your support and loyalty.
OHM Health & Sanitation Program Highlights
At Orascom Development, people and sustainability have been our main driving forces since the Group’s inception. We are committed to the safety and wellbeing of our people. Thus, we have used the last few months to closely monitor World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines, government mandates, and public health advancements to ensure that our hotels continue to provide a safe haven and a starting point for a fully-fledged, multi-dimensional holiday.
- Non-contact temperature checks are done regularly for all hotel staff and guests
- All surfaces and high-touch points are being sanitized frequently
- Public seating setup was reviewed to allow a 1.5m distance
- Sanitizer Dispensers are made available at key points around the hotel
- Thoroughly cleaned as per industry leading sanitizing protocols
- All bed linen and laundry are changed daily and washed at a high temperature
- AC Air filters are cleaned and replaced often
- Mini bars are emptied. Please contact Room Service
- Beach towels are placed in your room
- All room amenities are sanitized, and seal packed
- All reusable collateral was removed from all rooms
- Distance between sunbeds is 1.8m
- All sunbeds are sanitized after each use
- Distance between tables is 1.5m
- All tables and chairs are sanitized after each use
- All placemats are replaced after each use
- No restaurant buffet and Shisha are allowed : only Set menu will be served for breakfast and dinner
Spa, Salon & Fitness Center
- Following direction of local authorities and medical experts
- Alternative wellness options are provided to guests
All Hotel staff received adequate training, in line with the directions of the WHO, to handle any situation related to the virus. We are prepared with both preventative and protective measures
Through the town’s medical facility, we are in very close contact with the virus control authorities in the country. This allows us to secure the needed support in the most convenient manner whenever an emergency could arise.