Whether you prefer a beachfront chaise lounge, a revitalizing spa treatment or more active pursuits like beach volleyball and tennis, there’s something for everyone. There are two fantastic pools including a temperature controlled infinity pool and lagoon, a harbour and an open beach on the site. Your dream destination is made up of impeccable service, state of the art facilities and a location of truly outstanding beauty.
Due to the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic and to ensure your health and safety, some activities and facilities are not temporarily not available.
Children | A retreat for all
Our youngest guests are made to feel more than welcome too and can enjoy the children’s swimming pool, Mini Zoo and Simba’s Kids Club for non-stop entertainment. There’s also a babysitting service and playground available onsite. Teenagers have a Junior Club for fun and games.
Simba’s Kids Club is open from 10 am to 5 pm (Temporarily closed)
HAWANA AQUA PARK
The first water theme Aqua Park in Oman opened in December 2017 in Hawana Salalah. Spread across 65,000 sqm, it will offer world-class water slides, children playground, a wave pool, children’s pools and a variety of different rides. High-speed slides, boomerang slides, and other fun-filled slides are available for full family fun attraction. The food court with cafeterias, restaurant, and green space will complete the resort facilities.
Entrance fees of Hawana Aquapark:
- Daily Hawana Aquapark Entrance per person at a special discounted rate
- Adults entrance 4 OMR for inhouse guests till 27.12.2020 and 5 OMR from 28.12.2020 (entrance only, food and drinks are extra).
- Children entrance at 2 OMR/child/day for any child from 0.80 to 1.1-meter height till 27.12.2020 and 3 OMR from 28.12.2020.
- Including additional taxes: 5% tourism tax, 4% municipality tax and 8% service charge
- Free car parking
- 5 OMR per adult and 3 OMR per child include taxes for outside guests.
Check our special Hawana Aquapark package including Room (bed only rate and park entrance)